Cotton Argyle with a CoolMax® Sole
An eye-catching long sock with multi-coloured classic Argyle pattern and added bonus of a technical sole
- In the popular UK ‘long sock’ style (17 ½” leg)
- Combed cotton (54%) knitted with nylon (16%) and 30% technical polyester
- True Intarsia Argyles made in soft combed cotton with a reinforced Coolmax rich sole for added comfort and durability.
- Coolmax is a high tech fabric specifically and uniquely engineered to keep users dry and comfortable.
- These socks containing Coolmax, are made from specifically engineered polyester fibres from ADVANSA with an increased surface area. This special four channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any fabric and thermoregulates the body.
The Turner & Sons English sock brand is All Sox Limited’s ‘Own Brand’. The entire range of socks are manufactured by All Sox Limited at our family run factory in Stonebroom, Derbyshire, England, UK. We are proud to be and English sock manufacturer: All Sox Ltd do not import socks for re-sale so any Turner & Sons sock are designed, sampled, perfected and manufactured at our factory in Derbyshire, England. We value employing loyal local staff and supporting British manufacturing.